About the League
The Office Heroes League is a professional networking group that contains 1000+ Office Managers, Admins, HR coordinators and other support professionals throughout the U.S. We convene to network, share tips, and learn from experts and fellow office heroes alike, about ways to make our jobs more effective, efficient and fun!
We are the Office Heroes League: a group of professionals passionate about all things related to the workplace and the community within it. From cultivating culture to devising efficient processes, sharing insider know-how and discovering the latest tools, our network strives to be the ultimate resource for office professionals. The league allows our members to develop their superpowers by staying connected, inspired and empowered.
We host quarterly meetups, each around a different topic that is relevant to our members. For each event, we invite related sponsors and vendors to showcase their products and services. Each event is centered around a panel discussion or a speaker related to an overall theme.
Recent Bay Area Event Themes & Hosts:
• Oct. 2014: 'Humor in the Workplace' hosted at Lyft HQ
• Apr. 2015: 'Event Planning Extravaganza' hosted at Joey the Cat
• Sept. 2015: 'New Hire Onboarding' hosted at HotelTonight HQ
Recent NYC Events Themes & Hosts:
• Feb. 2015: 'Navigating Relationship in the Workplace' hosted at TripAdvisor
• Aug. 2015: 'Rewarding Your Team: Office Perks & Event Planning' hosted at xAd
• Jan. 2016: 'The Office Manager Stacks: Tools to Make Your Job Easier' hosted at Managed by Q
• Apr. 2018: 'Creating A Positive Employee Experience' hosted at WeWork